- I am currently a Graduate Student at Auburn University in the Industrial Design school, and a Fusion 360 Catalyst Intern.
- I am currently attending Auburn University, working toward a Masters in Industrial Design. My thesis work is looking at 3d modeling and Virtual Reality for Industrial Design.
- I was an Autodesk Fusion 360 Catalyst for 6 months in 2016. - My undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri was in Fine Art - Drawing and Painting.
- Throughout my education, ever since my junior year of high school, I have been dabbling in 3D modeling.
- I have either taught myself or taken courses in Fusion 360, 3Ds Max, AutoCAD, Alias, Sketchup, Sketchbook, the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign),
Although I have almost always had a fascination with 3D modeling and art in general, I am currently intrigued by animation and 3D printing.
Get in contact with me: