In this course, we'll learn the best practices to assembly modeling in Autodesk® Fusion 360™ using joints, working with and creating components, linking joints, and testing motion. Watch this video for an overview of the course, content, and learning objectives.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Create components in the design file.
- Use joints to connect components.
- Exercise mechanisms in the design.
- Link external components to the design.
- Connect joints to create compound motion.