In this course, students create a customizable device stand to hold mobile devices for the company ModernDesigns. The provided product specifications call for a fully sculptured product that has sleek curves, hollowed out with charger cord management. Students create a model that is easily customizable by customers and can be applied to new phones as they come to market.
As a second challenge, students can design a personal aluminum device stand with the provided criteria. To further skills, students can explore one or more of the assignments created for this project. It’s a great opportunity to apply and refine skills and to work towards becoming an Autodesk® Fusion 360™ Certified User.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Create a T-Spline primitive.
• Experiment with editing a T-Spline body.
• Generate a rendered image locally and in the project.
• Place 2D projected views into a drawing.
• Create a section view.
• Simulate the programmed toolpaths for each set-up.
• Explain metrology.
• Conduct a first article inspection.