Generative Design for Improved Performance and Weight Reduction
There are many considerations and factors that play a part in designing a new product, besides cost. Advanced engineering practices performed on seemingly minor parts can have a big effect on improved performance. Generative design allows for the ability to solve for multiple problems and make informed design decisions without sacrifice. Explore how generative design can be applied to motorcycle parts to help reduce mass while also increasing performance. Become proficient in these new technologies to accelerate your career and influence the industry forward.
After this course, you'll be able to:
- Inspect a multi-component assembly.
- Identify manufacturing methods.
- Practice how to reverse engineer for design intent.
- Create a generative design outcome.
- Revise a design for production.