Fusion 360: Creating Assemblies
Very few designs are a single-piece component. Assemblies allow users to review how designs fit together and simulate how they move as a mechanism. This course focuses on the tools within Autodesk® Fusion 360™ CAD/CAM software that enables users to connect components into complete designs that maintain the special and functional relationships between components. Through a series of easy-to-follow video tutorials and supplementary learning materials, this course will equip you with the necessary entry-level professional competencies required for creating and controlling assemblies.
After completing this course series, you'll be able to:
- Manage the structure of the design using components.
- Connect components together to replicate the real world model.
- Test mechanisms to see the effects of their actuation on the individual components.
- Use advanced control of joints.
- Apply connections between joints to model complex mechanisms.