Fusion 360 Simulation: Linear Material Analysis
In this course, we learn the science behind the Autodesk® Fusion 360™ simulation toolset used to analyze components made with linear materials. Understanding how Fusion 360 calculates stress distribution will help you better understand the required inputs. We'll also review Fusion 360 simulation tools that can be used to perform multiple types of analysis such as static analysis and modal frequencies.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize how different methodologies are employed by analysis tools to reach a result.
- Conduct an analysis with static loads.
- Determine the natural frequencies of a component.
- Analyze if a component will buckle before yield.
- Leverage simulation as part of the design process.
- Access cloud solving to examine option and perform complex studies.