how can i take the course
Hi folks... I noticed that several people here have been asking about BPAC content & the Sustainability Workshop. It looks like no one else from Autodesk has responded here, so I'll let y'all know what's going on.
- The Autodesk Sustainability team has decided that they can't continue to run and manage this set of programs - due to goal changes, resource constraints, and difficulty keeping up with changing toolsets.
- The Autodesk Education team has decided that they can not assume ongoing management of these programs, for similar reasons.
- Prior to taking down the Sustainability Workshop site, the team moved much of the "evergreen" content to articles and collections on the Autodesk Knowledge Network, here: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/company/sbd
--- It looks like, at least for me, some of the Collections here aren't publicly available. I'm getting "Access Denied" messages. I will surface this to the team.
--- All of the Mr. Imagination videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU-TfPimPH1T-1r79uoX0dM9ipHyzd0C1
- Based on the announcement in the modified description of this group, we are also directing folks to: https://academy.autodesk.com/sustainable-design (though that page in-turn has links that direct people to the Sustainability Workshop & BPA Certificate, that don't work ... and I see some of the same on Autodesk.com. I will surface this to the team.)
- Jer Faludi, who is the primary author for much of the Sustainability Workshop content, now teaches Sustainable Design at Dartmouth. Jer is very interested in re-surfacing this information and helping it find a new home that can be part of a more vital commons and community for people who are doing this work. I know that Jer would welcome anyone here reaching out to him about this. You can find him here: https://engineering.dartmouth.edu/people/faculty/jeremy-faludi
- Jer and I have many of the source files from the Sustainability Workshop, and if anyone needs anything - we may be able to find it for you. I'll be on sabbatical from my work at Autodesk until August 20th, so please reach out to Jer as a first step. I welcome continued dialogue on this after August 20th, and can be reached at: email@example.com.
TELL YOUR STORY !!!
We would like to invite you to a survey.
If you confirmed started an internship this summer/fall; Or you just started your first job, please share your experience with us. (and take the survey, if not you can stop)
Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey in using the link:
Thanks in advance for your time in supporting us.
What happened to BPAC content?
Could someone send the new link if there is?
bunch of thanks
I somewhat understand Autodesk's reluctance to host the Building Performance Analysis Certificate program, and have been grateful to have had almost a year of the content areas, I am baffled by their decision to simply remove all of the BPA content that was previously available. It was an invaluable source of information for students and faculty to access and apply directly to tools related directly to Revit and the concepts of Sustainable Design. Truly unfortunate!
Hello anyone know when Building Performance Analysis Course will be able to deliver the certificate again ?
hi everybody! i have actually now made an account on usgbc website . i want to list my bpac credentials in it . how can i do it?
Dear Autodesk Student Expert Network members,
Our Student Advocacy Program is continually focused on supporting you on your learning path, connecting you with industry leaders and peers, and giving you the opportunity to share and present your skills.
In the last three years, more and more eLearning content has been available to help you expand your skills. The exclusive CADLearning platform was one part of this effort. However, after reviewing the use of the CADLearning platform over the last year, we decided to discontinue this platform.
On March 1, 2018, we will close the CADLearning portal.
Additional content can be found here:
Design Academy (https://academy.autodesk.com/explore-and-learn)
iTunes U (https://itunes.apple.com/us/institution/autodesk-education/id1013157808)
Autodesk Knowledge Network (https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support)
We thank you for being a part of our Student Advocacy Program. We are working on other benefits for our members.
The Autodesk Advocacy Team (EducationExpert@autodesk.com)