Hi folks... I noticed that several people here have been asking about BPAC content & the Sustainability Workshop. It looks like no one else from Autodesk has responded here, so I'll let y'all know what's going on.
- The Autodesk Sustainability team has decided that they can't continue to run and manage this set of programs - due to goal changes, resource constraints, and difficulty keeping up with changing toolsets.
- The Autodesk Education team has decided that they can not assume ongoing management of these programs, for similar reasons.
- Prior to taking down the Sustainability Workshop site, the team moved much of the "evergreen" content to articles and collections on the Autodesk Knowledge Network, here: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/company/sbd
--- It looks like, at least for me, some of the Collections here aren't publicly available. I'm getting "Access Denied" messages. I will surface this to the team.
--- All of the Mr. Imagination videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU-TfPimPH1T-1r79uoX0dM9ipHyzd0C1
- Based on the announcement in the modified description of this group, we are also directing folks to: https://academy.autodesk.com/sustainable-design (though that page in-turn has links that direct people to the Sustainability Workshop & BPA Certificate, that don't work ... and I see some of the same on Autodesk.com. I will surface this to the team.)
- Jer Faludi, who is the primary author for much of the Sustainability Workshop content, now teaches Sustainable Design at Dartmouth. Jer is very interested in re-surfacing this information and helping it find a new home that can be part of a more vital commons and community for people who are doing this work. I know that Jer would welcome anyone here reaching out to him about this. You can find him here: https://engineering.dartmouth.edu/people/faculty/jeremy-faludi
- Jer and I have many of the source files from the Sustainability Workshop, and if anyone needs anything - we may be able to find it for you. I'll be on sabbatical from my work at Autodesk until August 20th, so please reach out to Jer as a first step. I welcome continued dialogue on this after August 20th, and can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.