Hi guys, how can join to this course and get certificate "Autodesk Building Performance Analysis Certificate"
hello every one ,
could you tell me how can i have building performance analysis certificate please ??
As most of you might have completed BPAC at some point in time, but due to the unavailability of resources and being cut off from practicing BPAC knowledge, I feel like I have forgotten some of the concepts. Can we start discussing here?
Autodesk Education is looking for reviewers and contributors to join our team
Are you interested in helping Autodesk Education develop our learning content and certification program?
We’re looking for students and professionals who can help:
· review course outlines and content
· provide feedback on certification exam prep material
· offer industry or academic expertise
If you’d like to help, please complete this form (https://airtable.com/shrcfLcKjyvlXumJE) . We’ll be in touch as soon as there are opportunities that line up with your experience.
Thank you for your continued support!
!!! The 2019 internship opportunities are online !!!
The Autodesk Foundation Impact Internship program provides innovators and entrepreneurs with access to Autodesk Student Experts who are passionate about design and skilled at using Autodesk technology. The program allows organizations in our portfolio to gain software expertise on a short-term basis that will create a lasting benefit. At the same time, students gain real-world work experience, applying their technical expertise to solve some of the world’s most pressing environmental and social challenges.
Our hope is that their experience and connections will benefit them as they return to school, and in their future careers. We realize that supporting partners with grant funding is critical but leveraging software know-how is often even more valuable to our partners. We invite interested students to apply now.
HELLO TO EVERY ONE, I WANT TO LEARN RSA ESPECIALY ITS INTEGRATION WITH REVIT IS THERE ANY TUTORIALS FOR THAT, ie complete project using revit and robot
Hi folks... I noticed that several people here have been asking about BPAC content & the Sustainability Workshop. It looks like no one else from Autodesk has responded here, so I'll let y'all know what's going on.
- The Autodesk Sustainability team has decided that they can't continue to run and manage this set of programs - due to goal changes, resource constraints, and difficulty keeping up with changing toolsets.
- The Autodesk Education team has decided that they can not assume ongoing management of these programs, for similar reasons.
- Prior to taking down the Sustainability Workshop site, the team moved much of the "evergreen" content to articles and collections on the Autodesk Knowledge Network, here: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/company/sbd
--- It looks like, at least for me, some of the Collections here aren't publicly available. I'm getting "Access Denied" messages. I will surface this to the team.
--- All of the Mr. Imagination videos are here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU-TfPimPH1T-1r79uoX0dM9ipHyzd0C1
- Based on the announcement in the modified description of this group, we are also directing folks to: https://academy.autodesk.com/sustainable-design (though that page in-turn has links that direct people to the Sustainability Workshop & BPA Certificate, that don't work ... and I see some of the same on Autodesk.com. I will surface this to the team.)
- Jer Faludi, who is the primary author for much of the Sustainability Workshop content, now teaches Sustainable Design at Dartmouth. Jer is very interested in re-surfacing this information and helping it find a new home that can be part of a more vital commons and community for people who are doing this work. I know that Jer would welcome anyone here reaching out to him about this. You can find him here: https://engineering.dartmouth.edu/people/faculty/jeremy-faludi
- Jer and I have many of the source files from the Sustainability Workshop, and if anyone needs anything - we may be able to find it for you. I'll be on sabbatical from my work at Autodesk until August 20th, so please reach out to Jer as a first step. I welcome continued dialogue on this after August 20th, and can be reached at: email@example.com.
TELL YOUR STORY !!!
We would like to invite you to a survey.
If you confirmed started an internship this summer/fall; Or you just started your first job, please share your experience with us. (and take the survey, if not you can stop)
Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey in using the link:
Thanks in advance for your time in supporting us.